Victor PT will help you with your fitness journey, working together, we will make fitness fun and achieve your goals.
Before we get started, there are a few things you need to know:
- We do not sell information to third parties, however we use third parties for invoicing, email handling and web hosting.
- You will be asked to complete a brief health questionnaire (PAR-Q) prior to training, and may be asked to consult your doctor before commencing on a training programme.
- You should wear comfortable and appropriate clothing and footwear for your training sessions.
- If training in your home you must provide a suitable space in which to do so.
- If training outdoors you accept the associated risks (e.g. kerbs, potholes, traffic, etc.).
- Payment for individual sessions must be made prior to commencement of the session. Payment for packages must be made in advance.
- Cancellations or rescheduling of sessions must be made at least 24 hours before the appointed time, or the cost of the session will be forfeit.
- Training sessions bought in bundles expire at a rate of 1 per month or as used.
- If you are late for a session, an extension may be made to make up the time, but this cannot be guaranteed. If your trainer is late then time lost will be added to the end of the session, or to a later session upon mutual agreement.
Train To Achieve:
It might be too late for some of us to win Olympic gymnastic gold, but there is no reason we can't become the best we can be; strive to achieve one great thing each day, we are all individual so be yourself and compare achievement to your past self.